- Mesh barrier screen helps prevent contact with glass
- Large viewing area showcases fire to entire room
- Two log styles to choose from:
- Burnt American Oak
- Split Burnt American Oak
- Fyrestarter Full Function remote control
- 3 or 4 sided Suround available.
- D1-25 uses 16K-25K btus for NG and 16K-20K for LP Gas
- D1-30 uses 10K-32K btus for NG and 11K-31K for LP Gas
- D1-36 uses 12K-38K btus for NG and 13K-36K for LP Gas
- Optional designer overlays available to enhance the fireplace
- Reliable Millivolt ignition system with standing pilot provides reliable operation, even in a power failure.
- Easily accessible control panel hidden in surround
- Specially hand crafted Real Fyre Burnt American oak and Split Burnt American Oak logs
- Thermally activate, high performance 125 CFM blower distrutes heat quickly and quietly.
- Flush mounted barrier screen helps prevent contact with glass.
- Choice of traditional or herringbone brick pattern firebox liners for the look of a masonry fireplace.
Log Set Options
Split Burnt American Oak Logs
Burnt American Oak Logs
Access Panel Features
On/Off Remote wireless remote control.
Manual variable flame height control to create a comfortable environment.
Thermostatically controlled multi speed blower to warm your room.
Electronic spark inition for easy lighting of the pilot.